Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My orange bag & the banquette

While house-sitting last week, I noticed my orange bag sort of matches their banquette. See...

bag & banquette2

This is my weekend/ "personal item" bag, and I just love it. Thus far, I have yet to run into another person carrying the same bag, though I am certain such person exisits. 

bag4

I found it in New York City at Brooklyn Industries. I love its colors, especially the orange; they make me happy, and lift my spirits a bit when my plane gets delayed.

bag & banquette

My dream kitchen has a banquette, so I have a place to read my cookbooks & food magazines. Thus, getting to cook in a kitchen with one is fabulous. The fact that the banquette complements my bag just gives me an excuse to play with my camera (another love).

bag & banquette3

I also love my orange bag's pockets, and

bag5

its interior compartments.

patterns

Look, it even makes for good pattern mixing.

bag2



No comments:

Post a Comment