Saturday, March 27, 2010

Art for my "new" frames

So, what about my "new" frames? Did I put them to use, and hang some art?

frame2

I did - cool kitchen art - thanks to Studio Fuller.

art in frames

 Beth Hannon Fuller is the owner and artist behind Studio Fuller. She makes fun, whimsical small-scale (postcard-size) mixed-media art. She combines drawings with fabric and pages from old books to create her quirky pieces of art. She sells her prints in her Etsy store, Studio Fuller. She also does all the cartoons and illustrations for BRAIN, CHILD, The Magazine for Thinking Mothers.You can also find her illustrations and art on her fun blog Studio Fuller Blog.


label

So, here are the prints hanging on my kitchen wall; they are perfect in my kitchen. Why? First, I love berries. Second, my main kitchen colors are blue and red. Third, paisley prints were big in my childhood (fabric with the currants). Fourth, I love to travel (map with the blueberries). Lastly, the quirky prints just make me happy, especially when I am cooking at my stove.

art in frames on wall

No comments:

Post a Comment