Friday, January 22, 2010

Finally, a spice rack I like

I have always wanted a spice rack, but have never found one I like. Some, I have liked in theory, but never enough to buy. My past kitchens some how lived without one, but my current one cannot. Fortunately, I had a small crate lined with chicken-wire I had found for $2.50 at World Market that had no home in my apartment. So, with some lime green paint and some lime green scrapbook stickers, I think I now have the perfect spice rack for my kitchen.


spice rack, originally uploaded by quirkyt.
I had leftover lime green paint, so I had to paint my tray. The tray is from a kind soul on Freecycle leftover from an event she had catered. I think it will make a cute bread tray.


tray
Originally uploaded by quirkyt

No comments:

Post a Comment